It was a busy, busy week. For many reasons, one of which was my trip this weekend! Hint: It’s really, really cold here. And I had to fly.
Despite the fact that airlines are slowly changing their game and allowing people to use their electronics during the flight, I always make sure to pack a good book or magazine with me when flying. Here are some of the best bits from the web this week. Print them off for your next flight or read them right now. I’ll understand!
- This article about Wonder Woman from Sweet Lemon made me think. I definitely don’t consider myself a superhero movie fan, but it does seem a bit one sided to exclude them entirely. Though maybe Katniss has become the new Wonder Woman?
- More of a recipe than an article, but as soon as I saw this ginger and dill cabbage slaw on Chocolate and Zucchini, I knew I’d be making a variation on it! Doesn’t it look delightful?
- Anyone who knows me knows that once it turn to fall, I’m stuck in a semi-permanent state of cold. This winter, I’m looking for help on keeping warm. Loving the article on Life Hacker for winter-proofing your body!
- A Cup of Jo has a feature this month about eating dinner alone. Obviously, I’m a fan.
- I just finished The Book Thief! Yes, I’m aware this is a YA book that came out while I was reading YA, but I only just got around to reading it. I liked it, but I wasn’t in love. Have you read it? I’m currently getting started on Sisterland…
What’s the best thing you read this week?