Finally, my Christmas music obsession is justified! Now that Thanksgiving has passed, it’s officially the holiday season. I am MORE than ready to get celebrating. While I’m hard at work on my holiday bucket list (I’ve bought my advent calendar and I plan to watch A Christmas Story this weekend), there other ways in which I’m planning to embellish the season. Baking cookies is, perhaps, a bit too close to the top of the list.
Whether you need a recipe to give as gifts, eat yourself or bring to a holiday party, these recipes look absolutely perfect. Let’s get in the kitchen and start baking!
- Vanilla Sables from Annie’s Eats
- White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Chocolate Orange Butter Cookies from Clawson Live
- Brown Sugar Shortbread from Budding Baketress
- Ginger Molasses Cookies from Orangette
- Fruitcake Bars from David Lebovitz
- Chocolate Dipped Hazelnut Biscotti from London Bakes
- Pistachio Coconut Truffles from Love and Lemons
- Cardamom Currant Snickerdoodles from Food52
- Speculoos from Eat the Love
What will you be baking this holiday season?