- ‘Spending Time Alone‘ from New York Magazine. A mental geography of a solo New York. You will crave alone time after reading this.
- ‘An Illustrated Tour of Ice Cream Styles Around the World‘ from Serious Eats. Although ice cream seems like a blanket term for a delicious frosty treat, this article demonstrates the fascinating cultural inflections put upon chilled and sweetened cream (anyone else want a Mid-west custard about now?)
- ‘A look inside the world’s superhouses‘ from The Guardian. Even if these homes don’t appear wholly livable, the magnificent juxtaposition between interior and exterior forces you to contemplate the meaning of home.
- ‘In the Gin Garden’ from Fool Magazine (6). Gin fuses together alcohol, botanicals and tradition, all with a healthy dose of juniper.
- ‘What It’s Really Like to be an Airline Pilot‘ from The New York Times. For pilots, jet lag isn’t the biggest challenge, it’s place lag and the mental jumps that accompany constant movement.