- ‘When Did Rosé Become a Thing?‘ from Vanity Fair. Rosé is having a moment at gracing dining tables and as a funny print on bags.
- ‘How Carrie Bradshaw, Don Draper and The Dude Changed Cocktail Culture‘ from Eater. Whether your sipping on a cosmo or an old fashioned (or even a white Russian), popular culture impacts your drink choices.
- ‘Frozen Dinners‘ from Roads and Kingdoms. With a lack of fresh produce for months on end, eating well in Antarctica is no small challenge.
- ‘Africa’s “Little Rome”, the Eritrean city frozen in time by war and secrecy‘ from The Guardian. A peak inside Asmara reveals an uncanny resemblance to Italy, its one-time colonisers.
- ‘Welcome to Dismaland: A First Look at Bansky’s New Art Exhibition Housed Inside a Dystopian Theme Park‘ from This Is Colossal. If you’re in South West England, you’ve got to check out Bansky’s interpretation of Disney idyll.